Welcome to Ohio Packet!
We are here to help new and veteran users alike. From APRS, BBS, TCP/IP, Net/Rom, wiring diagrams, software and everywhere in between, we are here to help!
One of the biggest challenges as a newcomer is finding neighboring systems to link to. With so many frequencies, baud rates and protocols, the task of finding a neighboring Node, BBS, Digipeater, etc can be daunting. The main objective with this site is to allow users and Node/BBS operators from all around the state publish information about their systems and get in touch with others who wish to help or create links. Feel free to navigate around and add anything you see fit. The purpose of the wiki is to allow anyone access to update and share information. Due to trouble with spam postings, it is required that you register prior to making edits. None of your information will be shared with anyone for any reason.
If you are currently a BBS or Node operator, please take a few minutes and share information about your system(s) so others may be able to find it.
- Node information by county
- Packet Software
- TCP/IP Information
- APRS Information
- Long Term Goals
- How to Help
- 7/9/2021 - Added documentation on Modifying Dell PowerEdge 1950/2950 Power Supplies for Amateur Service
- 6/28/2021 - Added documentation on Modifying Kenwood TK-760(H)/762(H)/860(H)/862(H) for Packet Service
- 6/22/2021 - Added documentation on Building a 4 Port Packet Controller and 4 Port Controller Administration Guide
- 6/19/2021 - Replacement EPROM for the updated HARCO:KB8YDK-1 node in Harrison county has been installed. Thanks to Greg, N8GD for completing this work.
- 6/18/2021 - Added documentation on Optimizing user performance with the Access Bullseye
- 6/15/2021 - Added documentation on Modifying Kenwood TK-760(H)G/762(H)G/860(H)G/862(H)G/863G for Packet Service