From Ohio Packet
Revision as of 14:50, 24 April 2009 by Opadmin (Protected "ToDo" [edit=autoconfirmed:move=autoconfirmed])
Here is a list of things we are collectively working on.
- Continue to modify Midland LMR Radios for Microphone Pre-Amp installation in radio
- Replace 6m, 2m, 70cm radios at CMHSW2, CMHSW3 and #RCHWD
- Acquire/split up power supplies at CMHSW2, CMHSW3, CMHSW4, #RCHWD to handle higher load from Midland LMR Radios
- Build cabinet for #RCHWD site, must house computer, radios, power supplies, TNCs. Computer should have 2 serial ports and wireless network card.
- Work on Radio/TNC/Computer setup for CMHSW1 site (Lincoln tower)
- Build Tennis ball Launchers to aid in installation of antennas in trees
- Wire up BPQ Polling cable for CMHSW2 and #RCHWD. Connectors have been ordered.
- Burn appropriate BPQKISS eproms with Channels A-F for CMHSW2, A-D for #RCHWD.
- Upgrade 222 MHz link from CMHSW3 to CMHSW4 to 9600 Baud. Free up second KPC-9612 to begin testing. Probably QSY frequency down to 223.400.
- Construct small 222 MHz antenna to be installed very high at CMHSW3 site in hopes of having a clear shot to CMHSW4.
- Acquire large spool of RG-213
- Allocate recycled 2m Mobile radio for KD8HEZ to use, reacquire IC-27a from his mobile setup.
- Fix man door to garage at CMHSW3, begin building benches and running electric
- Investigate 30m APRS HF I-Gate, unsure of location, probably CMHSW2 or maybe CMHSW4 if compact antenna is devised.
- Implement 10m FM 1200 Baud RF ports on CMHSW2, CMHSW3. Folded dipole constructed for CMHSW2, need coax. Tentative frequency of 29.685 MHz.
- Establish 70cm 1200 Baud link between CMHSW2 and CMHSW3 in 441 MHz range. CMHSW2 will use 70cm side (Duplexer is on site) of AR-270B. Unknown antenna for CMHSW3.